Дикие Мустанги

Объявление

Объявление:

Дорогие участники, наша ролевая обновилась. И если вдруг вы не заметили у нас своей взаимной рекламы, просьба написать Shalton, и разберёмся. Так же, как обычно, требуются активные игроки, и желательно ответственные модераторы. Мы вас ждём=)

Внимание:

В разделе "Анкеты" есть тема "Перекличка" Всех активных участников просим отписаться там. Наша ролевая активная и работает, но пока не в полную силу, так что спешите регистрироваться.

Последние события.

Мы скоро начнем отыгрывать сюжет, но не хватает Грома и Неры. Для них уже написаны анкеты, так что можете смело их брать. Еще на форуме случился не приятный инцидент одна девочка увела много активных людей, так что сейчас вы поможете форуму, если зарегистрируетесь.

Время: Вечер. Все небо затянулось черными тучами, вероятно ночью будет ураган. На открытом пространстве царит ветер.

Погода:

Лето выдалось тёплое, но не слишком жаркое. Температура выше +25 градусов не поднимается, так что царит приятная атмосфера.

Реклама

Ник: реклама

Пароль: 1111

Открыта для гостей.

Правила׀ Сюжет ׀ Анкета ׀ Готовые персонажи

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Дикие Мустанги » Гостевая » Oxactin

Oxactin

Сообщений 1 страница 10 из 19

I was suggested this web site by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my difficulty. You are amazing! Thanks!

Good article. I'm facing a few of these issues as well..

I'd like to find out more? I'd care to find out more details.

I always used to study article in news papers but now as I am a user of net so from now I am using net for articles or reviews, thanks to web.

I think this is one of the most significant info for me. And i'm glad reading your article. But want to remark on few general things, The website style is ideal, the articles is really excellent : D. Good job, cheers

Superb site you have here but I was wanting to know if you knew of any community forums that cover the same topics talked about in this article? I'd really like to be a part of group where I can get responses from other knowledgeable people that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Cheers!

Someone essentially assist to make severely posts I might state. That is the first time I frequented your website page and to this point? I amazed with the research you made to make this particular publish amazing. Great job!

That is a great tip particularly to those fresh to the blogosphere. Short but very precise information… Thanks for sharing this one. A must read article!

I don't even understand how I stopped up here, however I assumed this submit was good. I don't realize who you might be but definitely you're going to a famous blogger when you are not already. Cheers!

Have you ever thought about including a little bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is valuable and all. However think of if you added some great graphics or video clips to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with images and clips, this blog could definitely be one of the most beneficial in its niche. Superb blog!

Вы здесь » Дикие Мустанги » Гостевая » Oxactin

Design by Djaised (c) 2010.