Дикие Мустанги

Объявление

Объявление:

Дорогие участники, наша ролевая обновилась. И если вдруг вы не заметили у нас своей взаимной рекламы, просьба написать Shalton, и разберёмся. Так же, как обычно, требуются активные игроки, и желательно ответственные модераторы. Мы вас ждём=)

Внимание:

В разделе "Анкеты" есть тема "Перекличка" Всех активных участников просим отписаться там. Наша ролевая активная и работает, но пока не в полную силу, так что спешите регистрироваться.

Последние события.

Мы скоро начнем отыгрывать сюжет, но не хватает Грома и Неры. Для них уже написаны анкеты, так что можете смело их брать. Еще на форуме случился не приятный инцидент одна девочка увела много активных людей, так что сейчас вы поможете форуму, если зарегистрируетесь.

Время: Вечер. Все небо затянулось черными тучами, вероятно ночью будет ураган. На открытом пространстве царит ветер.

Погода:

Лето выдалось тёплое, но не слишком жаркое. Температура выше +25 градусов не поднимается, так что царит приятная атмосфера.

Реклама

Ник: реклама

Пароль: 1111

Открыта для гостей.

Правила׀ Сюжет ׀ Анкета ׀ Готовые персонажи

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Дикие Мустанги » Гостевая » Thiramil

Thiramil

Сообщений 1 страница 10 из 19

Your style is so unique in comparison to other people I've read stuff from. I appreciate you for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guess I will just book mark this site.

We're a gaggle of volunteers and opening a brand new scheme in our community. Your site offered us with valuable information to work on. You've performed an impressive job and our entire group might be grateful to you.

You could certainly see your enthusiasm within the article you write. The arena hopes for more passionate writers like you who are not afraid to say how they believe. At all times follow your heart.

Quality content is the secret to attract the viewers to pay a visit the website, that's what this website is providing.

I think this is among the most important information for me. And i am glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, The web site style is wonderful, the articles is really nice : D. Good job, cheers

Pretty! This was an extremely wonderful article. Many thanks for supplying this info.

Hi, I do think this is a great website. I stumbledupon it ;) I will revisit once again since i have saved as a favorite it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to help other people.

Great article! That is the type of information that are supposed to be shared across the web. Disgrace on the search engines for now not positioning this post upper! Come on over and discuss with my web site . Thank you =)

I blog often and I truly appreciate your content. This great article has really peaked my interest. I will take a note of your blog and keep checking for new information about once a week. I subscribed to your Feed too.

Hi! I just want to give you a big thumbs up for your great info you have got here on this post. I will be coming back to your web site for more soon.

Вы здесь » Дикие Мустанги » Гостевая » Thiramil

Design by Djaised (c) 2010.